NOTE: These LDIFs have been moved into the wiki from http://www.internet2.edu/products-services/trust-identity-middleware/eduperson-eduorg/
MACE-Dir: eduPerson/eduOrg LDIFs
eduPerson and eduOrg are LDAP schema designed to include widely-used person and organizational attributes in higher education. They were developed, and are maintained, by the Internet2 MACE-Directories Working Group (MACE-dir), a project of the Internet2 Middleware Initiative. These middleware activities are supported by Internet2 and EDUCAUSE.
The Internet2 MACE-Dir Working Group provides this page as a service to the community using or interested in the eduPerson object class. The LDIFs and related resources available here have been contributed by higher-education institutions and are believed to be accurate. No warranty is implied, please contact us at email@example.com if you find errors or have suggestions for improvement, or wish to contribute LDIFs or related resources for additional platforms.
NOTE: any references to "eduPerson 1.6" are equivalent to the "eduPerson (200210)"
NOTE WELL: All Internet2 Activities are governed by the Internet2 Intellectual Property Framework.
- Open LDAP for eduPerson (201602)
- OpenLDAP eduPerson (updated to 200806)
- Apache Directory Server eduPerson (updated to 200806)
- Active Directory eduPerson (updated to 201310)
- SunONE eduPerson (updated to 200412)
- Generic eduPerson (updated to 200312)
- Novell eDirectory eduPerson (updated to 200806)
- Generic eduOrg (updated to 200210)
- Apache Directory Server eduCourse (updated to 200507)
- A Recipe for Configuring and Operating LDAP Directories (aka LDAP Recipe)
- Michael Gettes, Internet2
- SECURe Documentation: An Active Directory Compatible Implementation of the eduPerson Schema Extensions
- Secure Environment for Certificated Use of Resources (SECURe) - London School of Economics & JISC, UKA rich source of information of eduPerson under active directory.