Welcome to the Internet2 MACE-Directories Working Group wiki
The MACE-Directories working group looks at how to describe common identity information for campus and federated relationships.
To obtain editing access to this space (working group members only), see instructions here.
Subscribing to the MACE-Directories email list:
- To subscribe to the MACE-Directories email list, email to pubsympa at internet2 dot edu, with the subject line: subscribe mace-dir Firstname Lastname
- To unsubscribe, send email to pubsympa at internet2 dot edu, with the subject line: unsubscribe mace-dir
MACE-Directories Working Group calls are held every other Mondays at 3pm ET. The calls are announced on the email list.
Group Chairs: Keith Hazelton, University of Wisconsin and David Bantz, University of Alaska
eduPerson Specification 201602 Approved
The eduPersonOrcid attribute is included in the eduPerson specification (201602)
- FAQ on eduPerson (Draft complete, thanks to all the contributors, work to enhance this FAQ will be ongoing)
- Open LDAP and AD LDIFs for eduPerson (201602) (reminder to keep this page updated)
- OIDCre draft: Conveying eduPerson and SCHAC Attributes as JSON Web Token (JWT) Claims
- Closer collaboration on schema development with international partners
- Representation of Grouper objects such as roles and privileges in SAML Assertions and repositories (registries and directories)
- eduPerson/eduOrg LDIFs
- Draft: eduPersonAssurance
- Topic List - View items that the Working Group was considering in 2007
- Migrations from Sun DS and-or Sun IAM
- Practices in Directory Groups from 2002
Archive of older work items
- eduPerson (201310)
- Officially published 23 April 2012
- ORCID: scholarly identity schema crafting
- eduCourse Role Definitions from IMS
- eduPersonAffiliation: Revised definition
- DRAFT: LDAP representations of Membership in Groups (201108)
- Social-to-SAML Identifiers for Social IdP organizations and usernames for their clients
- excerpt from LDAP RFC 2251 on attributes and attribute options
- Simple Cloud Identity Management-SCIM
- Non-Authoritative Sources Survey
- Working Group Meetings
- Work Items List
For additional information, see the MACE-Dir website.
**MACE-Dir WG Documents & Presentations - for items you can't find elsewhere!
Comments/questions should be addressed to <mace-dir-comments AT internet2 DOT edu>