Welcome to the Internet2 MACE-Directories Working Group wiki
To obtain editing access to this space (working group members only), see instructions here.
Subscribing to the MACE-Directories email list:
- To subscribe to the MACE-Directories email list, email to pubsympa at internet2 dot edu, with the subject line: subscribe mace-dir Firstname Lastname
- To unsubscribe, send email to pubsympa at internet2 dot edu, with the subject line: unsubscribe mace-dir
MACE-Directories Working Group calls are held as needed on Mondays at 3pm ET. The calls are announced on the email list.
Group Chairs: Keith Hazelton, University of Wisconsin and David Bantz, University of Alaska
- ORCID and other researcher IDs: LDAP and SAML attribute assertion representations
- Exploration of K-12 schema issues in Quilt-InCommon pilots
- New version of eduPerson object class containing several new attributes: eduPerson (201310)
- Person Identifiers See the new InCommon collaboration, InC-UserIdentifiers
- Representation of Grouper objects such as roles and privileges in SAML Assertions and repositories (registries and directories)
- Entity Categories, SPs and Registration Authorities
- eduPerson/eduOrg LDIFs
- Draft: eduPersonAssurance
- Topic List - View items that the Working Group was considering in 2007
- Migrations from Sun DS and-or Sun IAM
Archive of older work items
- eduPerson (201203)
- Officially published 23 April 2012
- ORCID: scholarly identity schema crafting
- eduCourse Role Definitions from IMS
- eduPersonAffiliation: Revised definition
- DRAFT: LDAP representations of Membership in Groups (201108)
- Social-to-SAML Identifiers for Social IdP organizations and usernames for their clients
- excerpt from LDAP RFC 2251 on attributes and attribute options
- Simple Cloud Identity Management-SCIM
- Non-Authoritative Sources Survey
- Working Group Meetings
- Work Items List
For additional information, see the MACE-Dir website.
**MACE-Dir WG Documents & Presentations - for items you can't find elsewhere!
Comments/questions should be addressed to <mace-dir-comments AT internet2 DOT edu>