The ITANA SOA Working Group is reviewing SOA implementation projects, SOA software development projects, standards, technologies and resources for higher education.
Interested in participating? Please contact Leo Fernig at email@example.com
SOA Survey 2012
The working group has completed its 2012 environmental scan of SOA in higher education.
- SOA Survey 2012 results and analysis
The SOA Working Group consists of:
- Leo Fernig. Enterprise Architect. University of British Columbia. (firstname.lastname@example.org) (Facilitator)
- Glenn Donaldson. Senior Application Architect, OCIO Enterprise Applications/Ent. Architecture. The Ohio State University. (email@example.com)
- Scott Fullerton. Senior IT Architect. University of Wisconsin--Madison. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Richmond Stevenson, Assistant Vice President, Enterprise Architecture and Strategy (UMUC), email@example.com
- Piet Niederhausen (Georgetown) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keith Hazelton, Sr IT Architect, UW-Madison, Internet2 Middleware, (email@example.com)
- Dave Perhne, Application Architect, University of Michigan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Philip Robinson, Assistant Director, Integration, CIT Applications, Cornell University (email@example.com)
Experts who have shared their knowledge and experience. List
Meetings and minutes
The working group meets 11:00 - 12:00 PT the 2nd Wednesday of each month in 2012.
Agendas and minutes
The SOA Working Group will be developing the following working documents: