Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Things to think about when you start a wiki space
Some quick questions
- What is the purpose of the wiki for your project or your group?
- What are the goals or outcomes you hope to achieve?
- white paper?
- workshop planning?
- How has your group worked together in the past?
- by email, or phone calls, or face to face meetings
- What do you think the wiki space will do for you and your group or project that other tools has not done before?
Some quick ideas
- You can use the watch function to have updates to a page or a space emailed to you. This is handy for people who don't want to have to go to the web to know when new information has been added.
- Similarly you can use the RSS feed option to have new information or changes appear in your RSS reader.