https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+Product MARKED THIS PAGE MORE CLEARLY AS OLD AND NO LONGER MAINTAINED - JULY 2017
NEW!! Grouper v1.5.0 is now available!" has a "Grouper v1.5.0" links to " http://www.internet2.edu/grouper/software.html "<-- broken link
License - Terms under which Grouper is licensed, the Apache 2.0 license.<-- broken link
Grouper Trademark Guidelines and Styleguide - Usage policy for the Grouper logo.
"More information on user auditing," ( broken link: https://spaces.internet2.edu/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=10059932)The user audit log can be queried using the Grouper UI. Slides illustrating the UI functionality are also available. (broken link: https://spaces.internet2.edu/download/attachments/10520042/Audit+log+and+the+UI.pdf )Here is a movie ( broken link: https://spaces.internet2.edu/download/attachments/10059932/userAuditing.avi?version=1 )
- Link to the v1.6+ release notes points to a page that no longer exists, this is linked to twice from the grouper software homepage, http://www.internet2.edu/grouper/software.html. Those links are removed with Grouper 2.0 release
- Link "Legacy Import/Export Tool - Documentation for the original XML Import/Export tool" does not work on the Systems Administration Page, takes you to a page not found information page (4/2/11) Fixed
- There seems to be 2 copies of the Contributions page: https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Contributions and https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Community+Contributions (sorry, I'm having trouble adding links so I just put the URL here). Fixed
- Broken link on the Grouper Web Services page. In the introduction, in item 1 point b the example structure link results in a 404 error. Fixed
- The links on this page Developer Guides point to the 1.6.0 java docs and svn repository. Can they be update to reflect the new release? Fixed by noting that page is no longer used and linking to the newer page
Grouper Web Services Versioning ← "WSDL from SVN" links appear to be dead to the host " "
- Grouper Security Issue Report ← page looks like it is broken. ( Maybe due to a Confluence upgrade?)