Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Draft list of MACE-Dir work items for the near term (2010 Q4, 2011 Q1)
- Identifier best practices for Grid-like scenarios
- eduPersonTargetedID has the desired properties of persistent linkage of a given value to a specific real world person and non-reassignability. If available, this is the recommended person identifier for Resource Providers in Grid-like scenarios.
- eduPersonPrincipalName is currently used as the person identifier in many Grid and Grid-like scenarios. The potential reassignment problem can be addressed by urging IdPs to publish an ePPN Reassignment Hiatus Period in years. That is, the minimum number of years before a once-used identifier will ever be reassigned to a different real world person.
- Extensibility via new attributes vs extensibility via new values for existing attributes
- If we have groups and entitlements, what more do we need?
- If we have globally unique values, do we even need groups and entitlements?
- Standardized Group APIs
- Real World Attribute Creation, Adoption and Usage
- Attributes Supporting User Consent
- Attribute Assurance and Provenance