This peer group is currently inactive.
Architects of all stripes are in a leadership position whether you know it or not. The real goal of an architect is to influence decision makers and set strategy. This peer-group is focused on discussing the skills of leadership that an architect should develop, successes and failures, ways to engage with campus partners, and personal development plans.
These are the things we will be working on in this group:
- How to lead from below, when you are not in a position of control?
- How do you position yourself with all of the stakeholders?
- Feedback on personal leadership plans.
- Gather success stories from engagements with different stakeholder groups.
- Stories from CIOs and other leaders on why they think Architecture is Leadership.