The CMWG met in a Google Hangout from 11am-12pm Eastern. Attendees were:
- Christian Johansen (Penn State)
- Wayde Nie (McMaster)
- Piet Niederhausen (Georgetown)
- Jim Phelps (UW-Madison)
Our discussion covered:
- Context Analysis: The group reviewed and modified the draft ITANA Communication Personas working document. This work provides context for evaluating existing and proposed content and delivery channels.
- Content Inventory: The group discussed approaches to inventorying existing ITANA content and content gaps.
- Content Delivery: The group reviewed current content channels used by ITANA:
- Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/#!/itanadotorg
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/7797170265/
- LinkedIn Group: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=82023
- Web Site: http://itana.org
- Calendar of Events: https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/itana/ITANA+Calendar
- Wiki (Sub-sites, library): https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/itana/Home
- Email archive: http://listserv.educause.edu/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A0=ITANA
- Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/b/113837522707107308688/
- YouTube channel: attached to Google+ Page
- EDUCAUSE Site: http://www.educause.edu/groups/itana
For our next meeting, participants are asked to:
- Prioritize what you consider to be the top 3-5 most important types of content that ITANA provides, or should provide. This is intended to give different perspectives.
- Draft a list of 5-10 major topic categories that you think could be used to organize ITANA content.