NOTE: OSIdM4HE is now known as CIFER (Community Identity Framework for Education and Research)
For the latest information, see the CIFER wiki space and website: ciferproject.org
This is the team space for the OSIdM4HE-Team's initiative. See the OSIdM4HE Public Page for a description of what we're up to.
As of September 30 2011 the working materials in the Team space are now visible to the public.
Since August 2011 most of the initiative's work has been conducted via several subteams, or workgroups:
- Identity Registries Team (moved to the CIFER space)
- Provisioning and Integration Team (moved to the CIFER space)
- Access Management Team
- Strategy and Organization Team (moved to the CIFER space)
- Shared Services Team
The initiative held a workshop in August 2011 in Chicago:
The initiative has had full-group planning calls:
- planning call - 2011 09 16
- planning call notes - 2011 07 15
- planning call - 2011 07 22
- planning call - 2011 07 29
- planning call - 2011 08 05
For Workgroup calls and notes see the individual Workgroup spaces listed above.
To respond to a survey on Identity and Access Management experiences and requirements, hosted by the Kuali Rice team, visit Open invitation to provide input! Results will be reported in two Birds-of-a-Feather sessions at Kuali Days 2011 in November, and made public thereafter.