Hotel and Travel
The Westin Westminster Hotel
10600 Westminster Blvd.
Westminster, CO 80020
Hotel Front Desk: +1-303.410.5000
Toll Free, Reservations only: 1.800.937.8461
Hotel website for general info: http://www.westindenverboulder.com Note: for hotel reservations, see link below.
Rooms and Rates
Hotel Rates: A special rate for Advance CAMP attendees has been negotiated at $129 USD per night plus applicable taxes, currently 12.6%. The group rate is available for reservations May 20 – 27 and may be available +/- three days, depending on availability. This rate includes wireless Internet access in the guest rooms.
Cut-off Date: April 22, 2010
Request Group: Advance CAMP
To receive the discounted rate, you may call either phone number listed above and request the "Advance CAMP" group rate. Reservations can also be made by clicking on the link below and completing your reservation online. http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/booking/reservation?id=1101055845&key=55153
Air and Ground Transportation
Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Distance: 26 miles from hotel
- SuperShuttle Charge (one way): $25.00 USD (as of December 2010)
- Taxi Charge (one way, flat rate): approximately $69.50 USD
- Rental cars are available through many companies
- Time by taxi or car: 40 minutes
Shared ride service is available from SuperShuttle to and from Denver International Airport. The ticket counter is located in the main terminal near Baggage Claim. SuperShuttle service currently costs $25 USD per person, each way. Visit the following site for more information or to make reservations: www.supershuttle.com
Parking is available, on a first come first serve basis, in the Westin’s surface parking lots. There is no charge for self-parking. Valet parking is available for $20 per day.
We are committed to making conference activities accessible and enjoyable for all. If you have any type of special need, such as a physical disability or dietary requirements, please indicate your need in the ADA Requirements area on the registration form. All meals at the conference will include vegetarian selections.
For more information about the Westminster/Boulder/Denver area, you can visit the following sites:
- Westminster Promenade (located adjacent the Westin): http://www.thewestminsterpromenade.com/
- Butterfly Pavilion (walking distance from Westin): http://www.butterflies.org/
- City of Boulder (approximately 30-minute drive to the northwest): http://www.bouldercoloradousa.com/
- Downtown Denver (approximately 30-minute drive to the southeast): http://www.denver.org/